Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow

            The night before it was announced in the new that it was snow the next day. I didn't really didn't listen because I asked myself, "Does it snow in october?"
           Woke up the next day because I felt colder than usual. I was still discombobulated when I decided to peek outside. To my disbelieve, the snow was coming down hard, making it look like it was already Christmas season. I went back to bed because I thought I was dreaming.
             Hours later, I came to a realization that it was actually snowing outside. I call like three friends of mine to make sure that this was actually happening. None of us believe it to but we ended up accepting reality. I went outside to visit my friend's house but it was crazy outside.Many people we falling and tripping in the snow, others were freezing outside and I could see the astonishment in people's faces

No comments:

Post a Comment