Monday, October 17, 2011

Home

             Being in school all the time I feel depressed. I always asked my mother,"When are you coming home?" "Never," said humorously claimed. I have for four years, try to convince her that the more I stay here every weekend the more I get depressed and that is a major negative factor in my academics.
            For instance those who have the opportunity to go home, have the chance to be involved with their families and most important get away from the CFS environment. They are able to come to another weeks of school, fresh and prepared. The same routine occurs and they do better in school.
           But for me, its a different case.Having friends and family back at home, I don't have that opportunity to visit them and keep me distracted from the work load i have at school. Unfortunately I am always here and depressed. I am never looking for another weeks of school which messes me up mentally.

1 comment:

  1. Will, I'm so sorry to hear how you feel :T
    On the other hand, it's great to hear how much you value your time with your family. I would have assumed that most students love being away from [nagging] parents. Thanksgiving break is almost here! Stay strong.

    -Ms. Lee

    ReplyDelete