Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sick

                Before our west mount game, we needed to boost the moral up for the varsity soccer player for districts. This was going to the last game of the season and we needed to need to prove ourselves ready for the district competition. We came up with a plan after school to paint our cleats gold  and luckily, everyone was on board.
                We accomplished our goals of painting our cleats gold, except Bobby whose cleats were naturally gold. But unfortunately before the game , I felt a deep pain in the joints of my foot. As time went on i brushed it off. We ended up playing the best game of the season and winning 3 to 1.
                 On the ride back, I could feel my leg getting stiff and swollen. I then elevated my foot on my roommate's thigh(no homo). When we got back to school i couldn't feel my leg. This was the first time I felt such pain and I honestly think i was frighten a little bit. My roommate was nice enough to grab ice and pain reliever to relief me of my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment